1. The hum of a Saturday can be bliss. You wake. Coffee. Donuts. Cartoons. A load of laundry. The hum of the dryer. Maybe the park, or swimming. Afternoon movies and the smell of fried chicken for lunch. A nap. Movies. BBQ for dinner. Kids playing in the yard. Watching the sunset. Baths. Tucking children in. Evening reading.
2. Meh. Quit fretting and write what you want.
3. I don’t know that I have ever ridden a street trolley.
4. If you say democracy is superior to totalitarianisms – I would agree. But then I’d ask: “Based on what?”
5. You know how I know Junior High boys can be awful? They are in Junior High. (And I was one.)