Here are 7 points on persuasion that go with the 31 tips that I posted about here.
Let’s focus on the persuasive aspects of it instead of who likes Joe Rogan or not, ok?
This could be about any issue.
1. Heavenly glow on Neil
2. Joe’s face looks guilty
3. Neil’s fist raised in victory
4. Neil’s downward gaze = humble
5. Joe’s eyes send our gaze to Neil
6. “Stand” as in Stand for America
7. “Principled” is a conservative word
And remember: The visuals here are talking to your brain without you even fully understanding it.
This stuff is just fascinating…