1. I love the smell of dividends in the morning.
2. You only get to control how you react.
3. A cold drink and a chair in the porch shade is an underrated Sunday afternoon move.
4. All value statements are not subjective and trivial. (See: That statement in the sentence before is not subjective and trivial.)
5. I swear people almost love making things harder. Or maybe they have no skin in the game? Any repetitive tasks should be simplified and automated. But most others don’t see this until it is pointed out. For the life of me, I can’t understand it.