1. Those degrees I got matter less and less with each passing year.
2. By what measure does one claim authority? It better be a good one. Or else it is just “might makes right.”
3. How long would you stand in line for Italian ice? Turns out, I will do it with my entire family for nearly an hour. Stupid sunk costs.
4. If you are unsure, keep going for a bit longer. Too few people default to that.
5. If you are a bad guy, I kind of get it. Bad circumstances, bad choices, bad luck – maybe all three. But if you hurt children, I have zero empathy toward you. You’re a monster that deserves no mercy in this life. May God deal with you justly in the next.