Sure, everyone prepares for what they are going to be asked in a job interview.
But, what should you ask your potential employer before signing on?
Here are 7 questions to help.
1. What is the biggest difficulty in this job?
2. To whom will I directly report to in this position?
3. What are the best and worst things about working for this company?
4. Is this position an expansion for your firm? If not, what happened to the last person that had this job?
5. What is the opportunity for advancement?
6. What are the key result areas of this position? If you do X, Y, and Z – you are golden. If you don’t do X, Y, and Z – we have a problem.
7. Tell me about you. Where are you from and how did you come to work for this company?