1. “Why?” and “Compared to what?” are great questions to ask.
2. I read that 21,978 times 4 reverses the order of the numbers to 87,912. Not sure how that is useful.
3. Sometimes I am not sure if I need to go to the chiropractor – or if I am just getting older.
4. “Everyone has an Eden, a perfect world lost when they were small.” –Rich Cohen
5. I can think of almost no examples of an overnight success. Everyone I encounter and read about did their craft in obscurity – for the fun of it – for years, sometimes decades, before they were suddenly “an overnight success.”
6. Drink more green tea.
7. I crave learning from non-fatal failures.
8. What footing do morals have outside of theism?
9. Sometimes the difference between being resourceful and non-resourceful is a good night sleep. –Michael Hyatt
10. A job I could not wear blue jeans to is nearly undoable for me.