2. The average wedding today costs 26 thousand dollars? That’s crazy, no?
3. How did I function before hand sanitizer?
4. Gosh, patience can be hard sometimes.
5. “Settle this in your heart. Life is a gift from God. He owes it to none. He may take it at any age, any time, and do no wrong.” —John Piper
6. “Even in literature in art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it.” –C.S.Lewis (H/T, Austin Kleon)
7. Reading and movies are two of my favorite pass-times.
8. Wait – Wait. Does @WaffleHouse do sponsorships or affiliate partnerships? Who can I email about that?
9. I love the desert.
10. I wish I had started reading on a Kindle ten years ago. #keyword #searchable #awesome