1. Everyone should know how to make a killer grilled cheese sandwich. Don’t you think?
2. If you make over $32,400 US per year, you are in the top 1% of the richest people in the world. How is that for first world problems?
3. Please, please: Stop Talking.
4. Tumbleweeds are not just a thing in the movies. I counted 72 blowing down the road today, right before a storm hit.
5. Man, I love seeing old friends again.
6. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
-Mahatma Gandhi (H/T: The School of Greatness, (Amazon) By: Lewis Howes)
7. Saw a guy smoking today while waiting for his physical therapy appointment to start. Seems to be a lot of irony there.
8. What an incredible gift it is to have traditions.
9. Honey is essentially bee vomit. Learned that the other day. What a way to ruin a childhood favorite.
10. “And if these mountains had eyes, they would wake to find two strangers in their fences, standing in admiration as a breathing red pours its tinge upon earth’s shore. These mountains, which have seen untold sunrises, long to thunder praise but stand reverent, silent so that man’s weak praise should be given God’s attention.”
-Donald Miller, Through Painted Deserts (Amazon)