1. Marketing is not about goods and services. Marketing is about perception.
2. Writing is hard. Here is what to do when your writing is rejected by an editor.
3. If you blog, try not to spend too much time looking at Quantcast.
4. While living in Saudi Arabia, I learned these 7 things.
5. “One of the gifts of being a writer is that it gives you an excuse to do things, to go places and explore. Another is that writing motivates you to look closely at life, at life as it lurches by and tramps around.”
–Anne Lamott, Bird By Bird