I wanted to list out a few things I remember about living in Saudi Arabia.
See, I lived there for a good part of my childhood.
While I was there, I learned a lot.
So this is before I forget it all.
A list for myself – and posterity.
I will list each post here as I finish it.
And who knows, maybe I’ll add to the list as time goes by.
1. My First Night In Saudi Arabia
2. Sick From Jet Lag
3. Traveling To And From Saudi
4. How I Crossed No Man’s Land
5. Driving from Taif To Jeddah
6. In Jeddah For The Weekend
7. Looking For A Persian Rug
8. Huge Locust
9. Al Gaim Compound, Swimming Pool
10. Camping In Saudi Arabia
11. Pinewood Derby Races
12. Boy Scout Bike-a-thon
14. Indoor Sports
15. Soccer Tournament
16. Playing Cops And Robbers
17. Field Day
18. Taif Academy
19. Being Evacuated
20. My Childhood