1. Keep the house at 70 in the summer, 72 in the winter, makes no sense.
2. Investing money? Remember these 6 rules.
3. That’s it. Let’s just stay home.
4. Want your kids to read? They will pick it up by your example.
5. “I sit down and plunge in. When I start making typos, I know I’m getting tired. That’s four hours or so. I’ve hit the point of diminishing returns. I wrap for the day. Copy whatever I’ve done to disk and stash the disk in the glove compartment of my truck in case there’s a fire and I have to run for it. I power down. It’s three, three-thirty. The office is closed. How many pages have I produced? I don’t care. Are they any good? I don’t even think about it. All that matters is I’ve put in my time and hit it with all I’ve got. All that counts is that, for this day, for this session, I have overcome Resistance.”
–Steven Pressfield, The War Of Art