1. I don’t get people that rent cabins and cook on vacation. I barely want to cook at home.
2. No really – we all say one thing in public and do another thing in private, even if only in our hearts. Again: We learn sins that are easier to hide.
3. Some people hate mosquitoes. Buy I
really hate mosquitoes.
4. South Padre > Corpus Christi (But maybe I am being unfair. I think 90% of it was that our hotel was on the beach.)
5. Just had a beach vacation. I don’t think I found a dry towel to use post-shower once the entire trip.