1. Never enter a trade without a stop.
2. There is a zoo in Abilene, TX. There is a zoo in Amarillo, TX. There is no zoo in Lubbock, TX. Get it together, people.
3. Been fighting the trend is sugar the last few years? How has that worked out?
4. The next technology break-thorough needs to be in batteries. It would revolutionize the mobile phone and laptop world.
5. I hope I never retire.
6. Keep less than 10 apps on your phone – it will streamline the time you spend staring at it.
7. Being an un-hedged commodity buyer, or producer strikes me as unprofessional.
8. Being a net tax-payer strikes me as more honorable than being a net tax-receiver.
9. Taxes are terrible – maybe we should give the Fair-Tax a try.
10. You can have open immigration. Or, you can have a generous welfare state. It is nearly impossible to have both.