[If you are interested, here is 36. And 35.]
1. The most important part of your life is ahead of you.
2. We are not responsible to change anyone. We are just asked to love and affirm them.
3. Wives are so often unsympathetic to physical pain in their husbands.
4. The writer Walt Whitman, was a Quaker.
5. Try turning a statement into a question. It will give you a different perspective.
6. You should travel because it’s there. And it should not be missed.
7. We should all be taking longer lunches.
8. The point of your life is character transformation, just like in a story.
9. On his deathbed, the first thing King David told his son was: “Prove yourself a man.”
10. Want you family to be tidier? Go first, and say nothing.
11. The writing life is only romantic on paper.
12. If you hate your job, you are probably not in the right place.
13. People typically judge by appearances. You can use that to your advantage – if you think about it.
14. If you can attach meaning to suffering – suffering becomes sacrifice.
15. Most of the time, emotion increases with age.
16. “Saddam” means “The Crasher.”
17. If you must disappoint a few people, don’t let it be your immediate family.
18. Honduras was the first “Banana Republic.”
19. I want this schedule.
20. Do not look for external validation. It’s too subjective.