[If you are interested, here is 41. 40. 39. 38. 37. 36. And 35.]
1. How important both specificity and clarity are in the workplace.
2. The history of shotgun homes.
3. Heath bars are delicious.
4. Realizing not everyone at work wants the same thing.
5. I am suspicious of the moon landing.
6. I have no interest in a “traditional” career. (On some level, I have known this since I was 21. 🙄)
7. Walking is therapy.
8. Realizing how important clear directions and documentation is in the workplace.
9. I am closer to being a Texas cattleman than I thought.
10. I am a Texas oilman.
11. Batman does have a superpower.
12. Nothing truly meaningful in life happens when you are “being productive.”
13. It really is a simple as compound interest.
14. Stickers are love.
15. That the psychology of mid-life is a real thing.
16. You don’t have to choose between $100,000 and $10,000 per year.
17. I love working on Math with my daughter.
18. With inflation, investment goals need significant adjustment.
19. In the corporate world, people rise to their level of incompetence.
20. I love Scottsdale in January.