1. A two-year-old is in the other room screaming after a nap. I offered to get her out of her bed – but I’m not mom – and she won’t have it. Mom’s not even in the house. But does she care about that? No, she does not.
2. Two classic songs I grew up listening to.
3. I have an invitation to the Dallas Petroleum Club. I just don’t know if I can find the time to make it. 🤯
4. If in doubt, be confident! (But I have said this before.)
5. The truth of it is that most businesses can’t pivot. They stumble and fade. A little at a time, and then all at once.