1. “Seems like all you do is eat out.”
2. “Some things are more important than money” with eyes cutting to career successful wife.
3. “I would never buy a car that cost that much.”
4. “These are nice closets. For a house this size.”
5. “You are so rich. No wonder you do whatever you want.”
6. “Your kids will go to daycare?” Clutching your chest like a heart attack just ensued.
7. “Are you reading to my grand-kids? Or, are you just letting them watch TV?”
Less mean words parents.
Let’s teach them about books instead.