1. Stop and think about what you want out of life. What’s the point? What’s the goal? Why did you go to school? How do you want to spend your days? I mean: What if you get your dream job and hate it?
2. Build a company wiki page. Why? See #4.
3. Debt can destroy you. It’s also one of the few ways you can create leverage.
4. You build a company wiki because it’s the first step in realizing that leadership is communication.
5. If you view market downturns as a time to buy, your rate of return can be even better than this: