[If you are interested, here is 40. 39. 38. 37. 36. And 35.]
1. I am likely making more progress than I think I am.
2. I think that literature and math should be the foundation of education.
3. Lebanese immigrants are often fantastic at business.
4. That I love this poem.
5. Quid sit homo means “what is man.”
6. Education is nearly impossible to force.
7. We are all exposed to more propaganda than we can imagine.
8. Frequesnt flier programs are worth more than the airlines themselves.
9. Keying dollar cotton is difficult because of that extra digit.
10. What getting COVID feels like.
11. McDonalds is a real estate company.
12. That I am constantly in peaceful rebellion in my very disposition.
13. Being great (for most) is a horizontal goal – not a vertical one.
14. How to type emojis from my laptop.
15. People remember stories, not lists. (See #12. Haha! The irony.)
16. I miss airports more than I thought I did.
17. This is why putting your neck out at work is hard too.
18. To notice trees.
19. That flying private is the last luxury.
20. How to quit a job.