1. Fear can be a funny thing. But we should not let it control us.
2. I have more respect for old things. Things that have endured.
3. The three most addictive things in the world.
4. Comedian Steve Harvey made it like everyone else did. He refused to give up.
5. The year 2020 would look like this.
6. The American Robin is one of the earliest birds to sing in the morning.
7. An octopus can dream.
8. One word parenting can work.
9. A “Sunday House” was a home in town for farmers and ranchers.
10. My impulse to write things down has only grown with time.
11. A better definition of assets and liabilities. (I know the actual definition. This is just a way of rethinking it.)
12. Christianity raises the problem of pain more than it “solves” it.
13. Copywriting is different than writing.
14. The art of subtlety repeating myself.
15. If you want a happy family, be easy-going about Saturday lunch.
16. People study and use persuasion in a context in which you can not imagine.
18. Larry McMurtry titled his famous novel Lonesome Dove after this.
20. The older you are, the more you tend to talk about it.