2. They put animals on trial during the 1400’s. And it was about tithing.
3. Steven King always writes in the morning.
4. We lose at least these 5 things by removing suffering and pain.
5. Hofstader’s Law says that everything will take longer than you think it will – even after accounting for Hofstadter’s Law.
7. There are poisonous snakes in Maine.
8. Stomach ulcers are nothing but a bacterial infection.
10. Both animals and humans will give up freedom for security.
11. Winston Churchill won a Nobel Prize in literature.
12. You can often spot liars by their response. The innocent deny everything in a state of perplexity. The guilty ask what evidence you have.
13. Wally Pipp played first base for the Yankees before Lou Gehrig. Nobody remembers him. And that’s the point.
14. Our word assassin comes from an ancient sect of Persian killers called Hashshashin.
15. WD-40 got its name after being rejected 40 times.
16. Everything big starts with small moves.
17. I missed so many opportunities to persuade my parents the right way.
18. Tony Eason was the only starting quarterback in NFL history to have no completions.
19. Zipf’s Law says the most popular thing (song, book, website, car, etc.) will be twice as popular as the second most popular thing.
20. We need to praise adults too.