1. I got my first eyeglass prescription a year ago and never filled it.
2. All work toward something is pointless until suddenly it is not.
3. Mornings are for work. Afternoons are for reading.
4. Assume a world of only physics, not ethics. Is it obvious that education should be important?
5. I read this week that if a man is going to be happy, he needs to be building something. The older I get I can see how true that is. Plant an orchard. Build a guest house. Write a book. Build a business. Blog. Work on growing another stream of income. Just go make something exist that wasn’t there before.